Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Summer - Kimberley Tolefree

I have done a lot over the summer of 2011. In the beginning of the summer I went to the senior graduation at Berkley High School, for my cousin she was a senior who was graduating. Also, in the beginning of the summer I still was working at my auntie hair shop called, Myeisha’s Most Wanted. I enjoyed my job I actually stayed the whole summer there but didn’t spend my whole summer there. I also, spent time with my family and spent time enjoying my summer.

In the middle of the summer like around July I started summer school , I was only suppose to be taking one class but I ended up taking two classes but I mean hey it was worth it . I wasn’t able to achieve summer school because in summer school you can only miss three days and since I missed the first two I only had one more day to miss and on July 18th I had a family reunion and I chose to attend my family reunion because of the fact I barely see half my family now so I just chose to spend time with them that day and I after the family reunion I got expelled out of summer school. Also in the middle of the summer I spent my time attending a lot of parties and spending time with my close friends and family at the mall. I loved spending time with the ones closest to me because they always make me feel loved. Also, in the middle of the summer I did a lot of babysitting for like my mother, father, granny, and aunties because they felt like it was they summer too. The middle of the summer was the coolest and most enjoying part because it wasn’t the beginning and it wasn’t the end so I was really enjoying my middle time of the summer I went to Six Flags, Great America, and I also went to L.A with my family and friends it was really fun and I had a happy time.

Finally at the end of the summer I was kind of sad because my cousin passed away and also I wasn’t ready to go back to school because being a senior is a lot of pressure and with my cousin being diseased I thought the death of him will interfere with my grades and the way I go about things at school. Also, at the end of the summer I spent my time wisely at the library studying things my sister studied as a senior and getting ready for my senior year to start. I spent a lot of time buying school supplies and getting a lot of new clothes. I also helped out others get school supplies like backpacks, pencils, pens, ECT. I was very helpful all summer this wasn’t the best summer but it was a cool summer just to spend time with my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment