Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Being in Cyber High - Kevia Ruiz

I think the reason why I am in cyber high it was because when I was in 10th grade I didn’t try as much as I wanted to pass my classes, I was kind off immature at that moment, I use to go class and sometimes I use to don’t do my homework, I didn’t take so seriously my classes I though high school was a joke, and I missed a lot of school, or sometimes I use to come just to chill with some friends, and because I got F’s in my classes that’s why now I’m here in cyber high trying to make up my missing credits.

I think I get here because of my immature way to think when I was on the 10th grade, because of all of those things I didn’t that make me affect my grades and my credits.
Or also was for hanging out with the wrong people, people who didn’t have a life without success, I think I also got in here because of me choosing the wrong decisions about my future, but it’s never too late to change your future, so now I’m thinking more successfully than immature.
What do you hope to achieve?

What I really hope to achieve is, to complete my missing credits, now that I’m in the 12th grade I’m more into school, and to graduate, I really want to make my family feel proud of me, but most important I want to be some important in life, I want people to remember me as a pride of Latin people, and also I want to feel proud of me and be happy in life for everything I can achieve.
I also hope to achieve to finish high school with good grades, and with the teachers feeling proud of me.

In Cyber High I just want to achieve by writing all my essays with a little bit more than 500 hundreds words, and get the credits I’m missing, and show my teacher that I’m really into my studies, and that I really want to be someone important in life, than just a girl who graduate from high school!.I just hope I can achieve all my goals, and I’m going to try my best!
And I’m going to try to make my last year the best of the four years I been here, I’m trying to achieve in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment