Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Being in Cyber High - Mercedes Lefiti

The reason I’m in Cyber High is because I need to make up 15 credits that I’m missing. How I got to Cyber High is fairly simple; it’s because I need the credits I’m missing. My sophomore and junior year I didn’t really have my priorities in order and slacked off a whole lot. I gave into peer pressure like most young adults do at some point of their life, and now I’m paying for all of that by being here. I’m paying for all the periods that I cut all the lectures I missed, all the “bullcrap” I attempted to do whenever I did cut.

What I hope to achieve from being in this class is first of all to get my priorities together and to learn from my mistakes from the past. What I definitely hope to achieve by the end of this school year is the fifteen credits that I’m missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment