Monday, August 29, 2011

My Summer - Oscar Guzman

My best part of my summer was when I went to my cousin’s house because they were throwing a party. We were just chilling and talking and our uncles were so drunk. They were so drunk that we couldn’t understand them but our uncles somehow understood each other and kept talking for an hour. All we heard was mumbling, they sounded like they were on some other stuff. Then some other people started coming that we didn’t know and they were starting to drink too. Like an hour later, the dudes that came were already drunk and started to talk to my uncles. They were all getting along for a cool minute but I guess one of the dudes said some that ticked off my uncle and they started arguing. They started saying some stuff that I can’t type because they are going to publish this on the web. About ten minutes later, my uncle, I guess got tired of the dude, punched the dude square in the face and he fell on the table behind him. There was a bottle on the table he fell on and he grabbed it and threw it at my uncle, but he was too drunk and he completely missed. My uncle got really pissed off and had him on the table just beating the crap out of him. Then one of the dude’s friends jumped in the fight and started hitting my uncle. My other uncle got in the fight as well. He pulled the dude that was hitting my uncle by his shirt and like threw him like he didn’t weigh anything. My uncle is really fat so my cousin and I didn’t expect him to be that strong. Everybody was screaming and yelling. My uncle that was getting hit by both of dudes was just on the floor bleeding. He was already so drunk so he couldn’t even get up. The other dude didn’t even want to mess with my fat uncle so he just went to the other dude and helped him up. My other uncle, my cousin’s dad who is the owner of the house, was telling the dudes to leave before he called the cops. I think the dudes were friends of the people that were invited to the party. They got in their car and started pulling out of the driveway. They were really drunk and in front of my cousin’s house there is a fence and the dudes were going fast and ran it over and crashed into a tree. They put it in reverse and hit another fence behind them. They put it in drive and they left. That was the first time I ever seen drunk people fight. Nobody expected them to fight because my uncles are really calm. It was kind of funny to watch because my uncle is like obese and he was kicking the crap out of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment