Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My talents - Stephanie Cervantes

I have a lot of things that I’m good at like making bracelets it’s easy to make bracelets first you have to go buy string to make it, then you have to pick any color you want and then once you picked them you have to measure them so they can be the same size. Then once you cut them you have to make a not on the top and that’s when you start making it. Then you grab to string’s and make a four into those two once you made it you have to do it one more time. Then once you learned how to do that you learned how to make a bracelet. Another thing that I’m good at is making people laugh and be social. When I meet some new at a class or by my friends I just talk to them make them feel compterable. So that’s when I start making jokes and saying funny things and that’s when that person gets confident and starts talking more and being their self. Another thing that I am good at is texting phones, computers etc. Well people say that I text really fast. My other talent is that I like to dance, people say that I’m a real good dancer. Since I was small I always loved to dance I use to dance with my mom at parties and with my sister’s at 15’s. Then when I started growing up I started going to a lot of parties and 15’s. Every time my friend’s invited me I always use to go and have fun and dance all night who ever would take me out then I’ll go out to dance. Then my friend told me about Aztec dancing because I always wanted to be in a group of dancing. So we started going and it was the best I loved it a lot and till this day I’m not in a group yet but I’m dancing with different groups to see which one I like the most and feel compterable and confident. I started this month on a Friday my friend’s mom told me that I was going to be sore the next day and once we danced it was very tiring but it was fun and worth it. The next day passed and I didn’t wake up sore or nothing so I started to practiced more and more so I can be better at it at first is kind of hard but then you get the hang of it. My last thing that I am good at is doing graffiti I love doing graffiti because I can express myself while I’m doing that. Graffiti is not a crime it’s some thing that people are good at and that’s when some people can express there self’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment