Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Two things I’m really good at doing! - Kevia Ruiz


I’m really good in doing anything I enjoy to do, but I there’s two things I can say that I’m really good in doing.

One thing I can say that I’m really good in doing is playing soccer, I think I’m really good at it because every time I touch a soccer ball I feel happy, and I can do some tricks with the ball, I can’t say that I’m the best player in the world but I got my own style of playing, this summer I enjoy a soccer team, and I score 4 goals in the whole three months of the season and I was the only one who score the more goals than other members of my team, and I know how to trick people, I can take the ball from the half of the field to the score goal. I think I’m pretty good at it and I enjoy playing soccer so I think that’s the part that makes me really good at it. Something else that makes me good at it is that I know how to work in team; I trick some players then passed to my team members and play like a team, not by myself. To play soccer I just need a team and a soccer ball, or also I can be playing by myself, because sometimes I don’t have a team to play with, but Its good that I can play by myself because I can practice and I can better at it, and I really want to be more good at soccer, because I’m trying to be a famous soccer player that everyone can recognize me, and kids would follow my steps.

Another thing I’m pretty sure I’m really good at doing is to draw, I can draw faces, or things I see, I can make them look realistic, and I also can do graffiti, I really good at it, I have my own style on doing it, I can do any name or anything and it came out good, but every time I draw I have to be inspired, or else it’s going to came out not that good, the drawings come really good when I’m really inspired. To draw I just need to be inspired, have a piece of blank paper, a pencil, and also an eraser, and that’s all and I’m ready to draw anything. I been drawing cartoons, people faces, or things I see around that caught my attention

This two things I’m pretty good at doing, I think I’m also good at doing because I enjoy doing those things, and also those thing that I’m good at doing I learned how to do them by myself, like playing soccer, I born loving soccer and on drawing I also born loving to draw, but the really thing I enjoy(love) to do the most is playing soccer. Soccer is one of my biggest passion, I really feel happy when I play soccer and I really feel great doing what I love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment