Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pictures - Alexa Perez

I am good at many things but something I really like to do and I think I’m good at is taking pictures. I started to like taking pictures ever since my dad bought me my first camera for my birthday. I was mad because I did not want a camera because I knew that they would want me to take pictures of everywhere that we would go and I didn’t want to take pictures. Then I just started to play around with the camera and since then I started to like photography and I just started to take pictures of objects and people. You would always see me with my camera in my hands just waiting to see something nice that I would want to take a picture of. I would always take pictures everywhere I would go even at home I would just take pictures of random things and of my family. I downloaded a program on my computer and started editing pictures. I started to see how brightness and adding shadows to the pictures made it look nicer. I just started to do that and I got really into it. I am good at it because I take good pictures. When I am with my family I like taking pictures of them. When I am at a family party they always want me to take the pictures and record what happens and I do it because I like it and they like how I take pictures of all the important things that are going on at the party. When I go out to places I always take my camera with me I like capturing every moment of it. I like taking pictures and saving them on my computer because I like to fix the brightness of the photo and just mess around with them. I hate when my memory gets full when I am somewhere because I have to erase some pictures and I don’t like doing that because I like to put every picture I took on my computer and then I erase them. I guess the reason why I really like taking pictures is because I like to hold on to memories. I have like 3 memory cards full of pictures but I do not like to erase them because even though they are in the computer I feel like I am deleting memories because I no longer have them on my camera. This year I have a digital photography class and I hope to learn a lot about photography and learn how to do more things to the pictures. I like it so I am going to pay attention to it and try to do my best on the projects. I am good at it but I want to get better at it I don’t plan to become a professional photographer but I do want to learn about it because I like it and I would want to get better at it and take better pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment