Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Summer - Dustin Artinger

The best part of my summer began in Antioch with my cousins Katie, ciara, isea, and my aunt kara and uncle rob ,but the true reason for me being there was to see this guy fred I haven’t got to hang with in over three years. The moment I arrived to the house I got out of the car he was waiting for me as I did the whole ride there. we exchanged hellos and gave a heavy hug. For a couple hours we spent talking about how our lives are going, what’s changed, what we like, dislike…. Surprisingly we are very similar in the way we handle tuff situations at home and school.

Later that day after spending a few hours caching up and spending well needed time together I decide to go swimming in aunties pool, so while rob was bbq’ing aunt kara, her kids, fred, and I got in the pool. Auntie kara was so drunk that night she invited her sis to swim with us. They spent another hour drinking and talking. By the time they were finished there was no more alcohol, my aunt was asleep, her sister was stuck talking to her boy friend to explain why she left the house so late, and fred and I stuck watching some kind of cartoon for kids… but strangely there were some sexual innuendos. By the time dinner was done and everyone had eaten the day was over . I had spent one of the best days with someone I care for and hope to see soon .

No comments:

Post a Comment