Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Being in Cyber High - Joe Lelenoa

I am in cyber high because I have been taking these past three years at Skyline as one big joke which eventually landed me in cyber high second period this year. I have skipped class, hardly attended school,or most of the time in the main office fooling around. Realizing now that I am a senior reality is beginning to set in. I want to graduate and actually walk the stage, I do not want to be one of the few students that is told last minute that I am not walking the stage. Cyber high is a way for me to catch up with credits easily, and without this class I don't think I'll be able to graduate on time! If I wasn't so hard-headed my freshman year I probably would not be in this situation playing "catch up" my senior year. Even though I'm late in the game I want to prove to the people who look down on me wrong, and there's no better feeling then having my diploma in hands and showing it off to the people who doubted me. I already have a plan in hand to achieve my one big goal, and that is to graduate and make my parents proud. I feel like I let my parents down because they go to work seven days a week, struggling trying to make ends meet, and I'm at school fooling around stressing my parents out even more. I always tell my mom to don't worry about anything because one day I'm going to build one big Hollywood mansion just for her and pops. This story always put a smile on her face, but in order for that to happen I have to finish high school first. No one said it would be easy to make up credits but as long as I stay focus and complete cyber high and the rest of my classes and attend night my classes at Merit College,then I'm all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment