Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Being in Cyber High - Austin Tern

I signed up for cyber high to hopefully earn the credits I am currently missing. The reason I am in cyber high is because I have had the same math class for 3 years. I failed Geometry twice in freshman and sophomore year. I’m taking this class to make-up what I am missing. Geometry was a struggle for me. Not only was it hard, but I had in my opinion two of the worst teachers to teach. During junior year, I used my past knowledge to finally pass the class. Those two years barely helped out my last year in Geometry. What I hope to achieve is to hopefully pass this class and earn the rest of the credits I’m missing. I can’t mess up this year. If I do then I will be likely to not walk the stage and graduate this year. I hope I get the help that I need to pass this class and earn my credits. I also think I need a year of language, so I hope Cyber high helps out the credits that I need for my last year of a language class. The last three years was horrible. French one was a pain and a barely understood what the teacher said. Sophomore year I had French two and I failed horribly. So in junior year, I switched and tried Spanish one. The first semester was easy, but as time went on, I got really lazy and just procrastinated and failed the second semester. I think I might have to take a after school class for cyber high to get my language credits, because this class is for another part of my credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment