Monday, August 29, 2011

My Summer - Jesslenia Chhin

My summer this year was kind of boring and stressful. It could have been better, but I enjoyed half of the summer. I didn’t do a lot like I expected. My boyfriend came back from Irving, Texas. And it was nice to see from him again. A lot of people doubted our distant relationship but we managed to make it happen. When he came back we tried to make up for all the days we missed together. I was mostly with family and my boyfriend this summer. On the fourth of July, my boyfriend and I went to his auntie’s house to pop fireworks. My family also got together a lot this summer. We barbequed, had karaoke night, and movie nights. I went to San Francisco for the Gay Pride parade. I got to go to the Warriors game with my best friend, the best part about the game is that we got to meet the players. The worst thing about my summer was that my mother and I argued almost every day. And with all the vibe that was going on in the house, I lost a lot of privileges. That’s why I didn’t do as much as I would do every summer. But, since I’m graduating this year hopefully my summer goes better next year. The best part of this summer was going to six flags with my cousins. We got on almost every ride and

1 comment:

  1. Jesslenia,

    I have been in a couple of long-distance relationships when I was younger. I remember one relationship, I had a hard time trusting my girlfriend. I thought she might be seeing other people behind my back.

    The other time, I found it hard to pay my phone bill! We called each other every night and talked for hours!

    What was the hardest part of being in a long-distance relationship for you?

    ReplyDelete