Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Being in Cyber High - Esmeralda Chavez

I am in cyber high because I don’t have the enough credits to graduate and I need to make them up
And the reason I don’t have all my credits is because I didn’t really go to some of my classes that much and didn’t do all my work that I needed to do to pass my class and I guess that I need like 15 credits to graduate and now that I am a senior I will need to make up my credits that I messed when I was a freshmen and sophomore but I think that that’s a mistake that all most every freshmen and sophomore do .And they realize it until there like in the junior and senior well that’s when I realized that I messed up with my credits and when I see students that come new to the school I see that there doing the same thing I use to do like not going to their classes I tell them that they are going to regret it like I do but some of them of my friends they just don’t care they say that they could just make it up in cyber high but cyber is not that easy to get 5 credits like being in the class and really learning but I guess that’s a mistake that allot of students do when they come to high school and doesn’t realize it when there in school until they grow up from there minds and see that high school is like a game and the one that wins is going to have the price and of course the price is going to be passing the stage in you gap an gal and making your family happy like it suppose to be. So hopefully I make up all my credits in cyber high and GRADUATE .

No comments:

Post a Comment