Monday, August 29, 2011

My Summer - Daniel Sanchez

My best part of this summer was when I went camping with my church. Every year, multiple of families from my local church head out to Lake California to camp out with tents and have a good time in the Lord. Lake California is a private town hidden from the rest of the world in mountains near the upper bank of the Sacramento River. The time we spent there is so special to all of us because there is a feeling where it’s free and refreshing. There is bathroom stalls with showers in them which makes this spot a great choice to be in the hot Northern California weather.

1 comment:

  1. Lake California sounds like a great place!

    What kinds of things did you do there? Where there games and activities as well as discussions about religion?

    How did it feel to get to spend some time with others who share you values and beliefs?

    ReplyDelete