Monday, August 29, 2011

The best day of my summer. Marquis Lewis

The best day of summer was the time I went to Great America with my two cousins. One Saturday morning me and my cousins was at home bored , trying to think of something to do for the whole day. So, this girl texted me and told me she was going to Great America and asked “did you want to come with me and my friends”. At first we had said no because we didn’t have enough money, then I got some more money later that morning so we was able to go but we had to meet them out there. Getting out there for us was very difficult because there was to busses that went to great America, but one bus went to a mall and we had to transfer to the zip line but neither one of us knew which bus was which. Basically that whole time we wasted almost a whole hour trying to figure out what bus to get on.

After we finally decided what bus to get on, it was the bus that took us to the mall so we can transfer to the zip line. That took an extra hour and a half. When the zip line finally came it had to take a detour because of some “Police Activity” , When we arrived to Great America we had to wait in a long line that took the longest. When we got to the front of the line my cousin couldn’t find his free pass so we had to step out of line, then we he found it they ended up letting us go first.
Finally, when we got inside we started to look around for a minute just to see who/what was around. Then we decided to make a bet to see who would make the most noises on the ride, eventually I won the bet. We got on the one ride called “ The Drop” I literally lost my whole shoe when the ride dropped, that was the craziest ride there. But then we seen this other ride I’m pretty sure it was called “the hawk”, our legs was dangling on that ride and it kept doing these flips that kept making my legs jerk and made my ankle pop 3 times. That ride I thought was the best ride. When it started to get cold that’s when everybody wanted to leave. But the time we decided to leave all the busses had stopped running, so we had to wait for the zip line which took a hour and a half to come then had to transfer to a bus which took thirty minutes. When the bus came we went to “Fremont Bart” and that took even longer and the driver decided to take a twenty minute break. But when we finally got on Bart the seemed very chill until we got to Fruitvale Bart. As soon as we got to Fruitvale Bart a fight broke out with these 4 girls that seemed like teenagers.

No comments:

Post a Comment