Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Race until I WIN! - Charlie Tran

Something I am really good at is racing games. I have a lot of interest in all types of cars, starting from parts, customs, and performance. The basic of racing game is a person who controls a car on some type of track or road the video game had made. When playing games like this a person is able to go against a friend or race to unlock and earn parts, cars, tracks/roads, and money. For me I like to play by myself to unlock and earn items for my cars to make it the best out of other racer in the game. My favorite racing game at the moment to play is Gran Turismo 4, because of its very realistic characters and vehicles. Age does not seem to come into play, as mostly everyone like this game. In that game there are amazing different type of car no other games are and their actual real car in life and not a made up vehicle. The graphic is outstanding to me how it could look to real. My second favorite type of racing game is Need for Speed. This game was first establishes in 1998, by winning through the different races the players are able to unlock different vehicles different tracks and even special features that will allow me to extend my game play and give me a even more exciting gaming play. When unlocking item I get really excited on what new item I achieve to put on my car. My car could look like the best or the highest performance that the other racer can’t compete with me. When playing with my brother and friend they would never try a second race because of the total lost from the first race. That’s why I like playing racing game by myself so I can go against computer and their computer skills. Every time I play against a person and they lose they would always tell me I’m too good at this game. I also always stick to one game at a time until I finish and discover every hidden trick that the game has. Even if there’s the new latest game that is about to come out, I would buy the game and just leave it hanging around in my room until I finish the old one. When I’m not able to win a race I do get very irate if I had to do a race more than twice. Usually I don’t have to race more than three time on the same track because I would usually end up winning. When losing a race I would figure out what mistake I doing and how many second I am wasting. I can lose by do a awful turn on a corner. Or not starting off correctly. Also going to slow for a turn when I’m able to go fast or as sometime I would go to fast on a turn which would make me crash until the wall or another car. But still I feel that I am really good at racing games.



No comments:

Post a Comment