Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Being in Cyber High - Taylor Evans

The reason why I am in cyber high is because of my freshman physical education class. In the spring semester of my physical education class I was pushed to run harder and faster than I was used to. My P.E. teacher told me that the whole class had to run two miles in about 12 minutes. I always knew that I could not run eight laps around the track in twelve minutes. I am not a well runner and I don’t have all of the breath to do that. I can run fast for a little bit (short distance) but not at all for a long time.

I hope to achieve a passing grade in cyber high so that I am able to graduate by the time graduation comes. Even though I only need to take this course for a semester I am going to make it work. This is not a challenging class to take. You aren’t just sitting down in front of a computer playing games. You are sitting in front of a computer learning stuff different stuff that you wouldn’t believe you should have to learn. If I took a dance class or a P.E. class last year yes I would not be here right now but I now realize that I have to suffer my consequences for the actions of my P.E. failure.

I got here because I have not really tried to keep up with my credits for the four years that I have been here. I really wish that I was not acting the way I was acting while I was a freshman. If I acted back then the way I am acting right now I could have been in a work experience class getting a job not really needing to be here. I can’t at all help the fact that I was acting the way I was my freshman year. I wish it never happened, but I won’t forget it and I will learn the consequences of my actions. This year I will graduate with all of the credits I need and go on to a great college where I will get my diploma.

No comments:

Post a Comment