Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Being in Cyber High - Charlie Chan

I’m in cyber high because I had been missing class credit from 9th grade and 11th grade years. In 9th grade I had a very hard to learning biology which I also had a very tough teacher to learn from. I begin to slack and bee off task because of the work I receive was too difficult. Even though my Biology teacher was fun to hang out with and talk to during class but when it came to class time I was in the middle of nowhere. From time to time I would ask for help, but the way she explains was a way where all I heard was a foreign language. By the time the 1st semester was over I ask my counselor to change my class to another science class. I wasn’t able to because I can’t start a science class in the middle of the year. So I was stuck with that class throughout the rest of the year and fail every marking period in that class.

By the time 10th grade was over I transfer school from Fremont High to Skyline High School. I transfer school because my uncle wanted me to have a higher education I can achieve from a school and not be influence by bad students. When my junior year about to start and I came here to Skyline, I was totally lost. My class schedule was not right at all. I had tried to change it so many times but was not able to at all because of the workers in the office can’t change my classes at the moment. Many classes i was in were past the limits of student in the room. I was in classes that I didn’t need to be in and try to talk to the teacher about it but they also couldn’t do anything about it. Months later I still had the same mess up classes from the beginning of the year. I fail about three classes with an F that year and I’m not happy at all about it. I hope this school year wouldn’t be the same as last year. By the time it was second semester I started to cut and slack all my class. I cut a whole school day like two or three times a week. I UNDERSTAND that it was not the right choice to think about and to take action too, but I just couldn’t deal with the class I had. The administrator would not help me at all after asking so many time. Also to be told to write my name down so they could look over my schedule and try to fix it or call me in. But no actions were taken to help me out so I fail and end up being in a cyber high class.

What I hope to achieve in this cyber high class is to complete all my credit that I had miss as soon as possible. So I can enjoy and feel relief the rest of my senior year at Skyline. I also hope to achieve much elective credit by doing this 500 words essay in this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment