Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Being in Cyber High - Austin La

Hello my name is Austin la I come from a family bunch of smart people but other not, ive been send to cyber high for a reason to pass high school. How I got to cyber high was the counselor kind of mess up my classes, my achievement to cyber high to pass high school like my rest of my family member. An I hoping cyber high will get me my requirement for skyline so I can go to college an fine a good job in my life.

When I sign up for this so was when I left Oakland high school , but before that I was in skyline, back then I was a type of kid who would cut class an do some immature thing in life. But now ive learn many thing from life experience , ive learn that education is key to life. An I didn’t know that till this year. How I got in to cyber high was probably a mistake, because ive never sign up for this class but it was a reason they gave it too me , an im pretty happy I have a class where I have change to get 10 credit for one semester missed 25 credit an I need to make up English 2 first semester, Spanish one for two semester and 2 semester of math, but I heard I cant just take a elective for it because ive doing the requirement for my thing this year. So I just need to do cyber high for English 2.

My achievement in this year to graduate, that is my man goal. My parent are scared that I wont because when I was little I wasn’t so bright I was a kid who was kind of dumb. But that was in the past. I want to get at least a 3.00 for one time in my life in high school in going to be a hard thing to do cause to be real I don’t have so much time to do all this thing. At night I work at a meat store an on the week end. An the only time I could be myself is when im at home. Money is the only thing everyone taught me to care about an that real, everything involves with money there is nothing we can do without money if u want be successful . so later in year I learned that only education can bring u what u need in life. But I hope this year I will able to go to college an find my new life with out my parent help. Most people wouldn’t car if they had cyber high but I actually need it so I can pass high school, but I hope cyber high wont be so hard like my other classes. With out education non of us would make in out of Oakland. An I heard cyber high is boring I hope it is different for me

No comments:

Post a Comment