Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Being in Cyber High - John Frazier

I am in Cyber High because I need to make up credits for my Physical education class. I had to take a Cyber high class because when I was at me previous school, they did not offer Physical education as a class. We had every other class; math, history, Spanish, and science, but no PE. The school I was at was called California Preparatory Academy. It was a good school but did not offer all the classes you needed if you were to transfer to a public school, which is what I did my senior year. I went 3 and half years without a physical education class so I have 2 years worth of credits in the class to make up in Cyber high. By taking this Cyber high course hope to finally get the credits I am missing from my PE class, and any other class I am missing classes in. if there is any other class I would need credits in it would be a science class, such as biology or chemistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment