Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Talented or Eccentric? - Tracy Huynh

Something I’m really good at, I actually have a few talented quirks I would say. One is my ability to crack all my toes, whenever I want, simultaneously, however long I want, and you can hear them. Some people have told me it sounds like a salt shaker. Some people think it’s quite interesting, but others are actually freaked out by it. I mean, maybe I have limb joints! I’m not sure but I embrace my special given talent. I like to show it off, a lot.

I’m good in one sport. I’m a volleyball player and have played Varsity volleyball. I’ve played for years ever since I was in elementary school, from fourth grade to my junior year. I’ve played twice in high school. I didn’t want to play during my senior year because I wanted to focus on other more important things like my education, I’m deeply concerned over my grades, youth organizations for community service, and trying to find a job in order to gain work experience.

I can’t really think of other talents, maybe personality wise? I’m very observant, I can usually tell a person’s personality just by with a glance, but I do not try to judge at all. Yes I do assume, but I generally do not judge. I’m also a good listener, I enjoy helping people. I gain satisfaction knowing that I had made someone’s day or relieved someone of their worries.

I’m good at driving, if that counts. I’m a bit of a paranoid driver, but other than that I don’t drive recklessly or anything, even if I am Asian… I’m also good at video games, especially at Mario Party. I’m good at putting makeup on. I’d love to do free makeup for prom. Good not great, don’t mistake one for the other. I’m also good at… Eating? I LOVE food, like, I can’t imagine not eating any food every hour. I don’t believe in diets so that is out of the question, maybe it’s thanks to my fast metabolism. I pretty much eat anything, except for a few picky things.

I’m good at technology, like computers and other things. Not necessarily know how to fix them, but lots of things about it I do know. I’m a bit good at graphic designing, since I had Photoshop for a few years. I’m good at memorizing some things also, especially when it comes to things I really enjoy. I’m good at memorizing most descriptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment