Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Being in Cyber High - Rithy Chan

I am in cyber high because on my freshman year, I was passing P.E however I got lazy throughout the year and didn’t run my laps. So later I failed the class and thought it was nothing. Later my councilor told me that missing a lot of credits is horrible. On my sophomore year, I did a little work for a month then I got tired. I just say in class and slept so I failed all my classes leaving me with a 0.00 GPA. The reason why I am in Cyber High is because I need to make up my credits to be able to graduate. Without cyber high I would be stressed out because I’m missing more than enough credits. I hope I am able to complete everything because it would be a waste of time to be in here.

I also hope to achieve relearning the materials and not mess up again. I want to be able to go to college. Before my sophomore year was over I was telling everyone that I was going to drop out. I was confident that I wasn’t going to go back to school but I changed my thoughts and came back to school. I want to show people that thought I was dropping out that I never give up on myself and keep on trying. I don’t want to make my family look bad, that’s the reason why I take every chance that could help me out. I’m glad to have cyber high because it is an easy class where is really about you and not the teacher to succeed. If I didn’t fail any of my classes I wouldn’t be here, I regret messing up my sophomore year because that is more work for me.

I really want to achieve being done with all my credits so I can be stress free and not have to worry about not graduating on my senior year. If I have to take cyber high on my senior year it wouldn’t’ be a big problem to me but it would be irritating that I didn’t finish. I want to look at all my mistakes as a lesson learns so that my son won’t make the same mistake when he gets older. As I am sitting here in cyber high, I feel like everything is boxed in on me. I wish I didn’t have as much to do; I really want to be finish with at least 10 credits so that I can know I achieve something. If I do finish on time, It would make me feel like a better person and not a dropped out kid.

I can’t blame nobody else but myself for messing up in school, I don’t know why I didn’t do anything last year, I just felt like everything was easy. At the end I finally realize I made it harder for myself. The only way I could achieve what I said is to put my mind into it and focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment