Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Summer - Arianna Quintero

The best part of my summer was first of all starting it off by going to Great America with my two friends and my cousin. That was the first time I had ever got on dropzone which was a fun experience, it was a very fun day I will never forget. Another thing that was fun about my summer was being in my cousins quinceanera, a quinceanera is a birthday party a latina girl celebrates once shes 15 and she has a surprise dance with a group of people she chooses and I was one of them. Even though sometimes it was diffucult to make it to the pratices I always found my ways of getting there on bart and having a great time at practices with some of her friends and cousins of mine. The day of her quinceanera was very nerve racking since my partner missed many practices and we didnt have the dance complety memorized. Even though I was nervous everything came out fine and noone messed up. I spent a lot of days at the beach with my friends enjoying the beautiful weather. Also, I had a lot of fun once my cousin got kicked out of his house for crashing his dads car and came to live with me for a couple of weeks, everyday we would go some place different an hang out with sometimes friends of mines and other times with his friends and we would always go to other parties our friends would have. We would always watch netflix movies at nightime and pulled all nighters even though we would fall asleep around 5 am. But, once he went back to live with his dad I was sometimes loney when I was at home but that was rarely since I was usually out doing something new. Also, a fun day was when we went with a group of friends to a park were we went through a tunnel but once we almos got to the end I axidently smaked my cousins arm cusing him o drop it in the water and he made me give him his. Also, before summer had started I had my own quinceanera were i had in total 14 people in some of my friends and family, but oddly many of them found chemistry and became couples. Since they all got along we all started partying together and when there wasnt any parties we would come to my house and dance in the backyard and have ablast together. One time, three of my friends stayed over one night and we axidently dropped paint in my backyard so we tried to suround it with everything possible so my dogs would not eat it. I also had a lot of fun once day when my friends and I went to another friends house and hung out and played soccer in her backyard. I also had a lot of fun on the day I went to my first baile which is like a concert and I had a blast my cousins and I stayed in a hotel right outside the baile so we stayed the latest possible in the hotel there were many drinks and we all had a grat time. I also went to pier 39 and had a lot of fun there with friends. I also had a great time when I went to visit my sister in sacramento and I had a great time she let me drive her car for the first time and I got a heena tatto. I would go bike riding but there was a time where she was in one of her college classes I thought I was smart so I left and tried to make my way home but the bus never passed so I had to walk all the way home under the hot weather with nothing to drink it was awful.Then one of my cousins friends wanted me to be in her quinceanera so we went and at the same time I joined a dance group were they made cool dance moves and competed i was a really fun experience. To end my summer I wen to a laj\ke with my family and had a blast but hurt my bad diving.

1 comment:

  1. You're quite the socialite! Sounds like you had a great time with friends and family

    ReplyDelete