Monday, September 12, 2011

Something I Am Good At- Chanchoy Pharn

Something I am good at is playing sports, and selling stuff. When I was a kid in elementary school at Allendale elementary school, I loved to play sports. We would play kickball, football, basketball, race running against each other etc. My favorite sport to play in general was basketball. I played basketball on a daily routine, with my family, and friends we play basketball at the park every week on a daily routine. The reason I like to play basketball, is all my folks like to play it too, so we get together every week and play together from, sun light, to dark at night non-stop until we can’t walk no more. Also when I was young, I use to like to play it, even though I was not good, I was not the best, and I was weak, but I was not the weakest player on the court, and I use to love watching it on television and enjoy the games at night, because at night the best games were always last. My favorite team in the national basket ball association is the Golden State Warriors, because I watched them as a kid, and back in 2004 they beat the Dallas Mavericks one of the biggest upset in the nation basket ball association ever due to Dallas being the favorite to win the western conference ship. My favorite player of all time is no doubt
the best player of all time Michael Jordan, who was the one to always to go in the end and make the bucket you need to win the game, that is why he is in the hall of fame winning so many rings by himself, and today his brand is so popular and known. Playing basketball is fun for me, because I get to spend time with the people that I love, and we all enjoy what we do together, with the same passion we share for the love of the game. Second of all I am good at making money, selling a lot of random products. When I was in elementary school at the age of seven, I sold a lot of cards, toys, clothes etc, and made a lot of money. People tell me I should be a sales man, or have my own business, because I can persuade anyone to almost buy anything. I know for a fact when I am older, I will still be playing the game of basketball, and most likely still sell material clothes to people, and own my company. In selling objects to people, I have been doing it for a long time, so I have a lot of experience to persuade people to buy my products, that I myself have for sale, to beat other store’s prices. The main secret in selling a lot of products to people to make money, is the same key that every business owner will tell you. The secret is customer satisfaction, if you keep your customers happy they will always come back to you, and they will spread word to their friends, that will spread on to their other friends, passing over and over, making you from a small business in the bottom bringing you to the top, to become one of the worlds best business. Hopefully in the future as I grow older, I will pursue one of these things, that I am good at and make it a reality and make it my occupation, but for now I am still young thinking about what I want to do in the future,

No comments:

Post a Comment