Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cyber High- Tony Williams

The reason why I am in Cyber High is because I really messed up in some of my classes’ freshman, and sophomore year. I received too many F’s from some of the fierce teachers up at Skyline High School. My freshman year I did not take most classes serious. I took a real down fall in English and in History I didn’t put my all in the work or I didn’t even complete the work. Most of the work I didn’t even attempt to try and do the work. Essays were difficult the work was confusing because I didn’t pay attention. I was really procrastinating because I tried to do the work and pay attention at the last minute and that did not work out at all. When I was doing the work it was too much to do in so little time so I just said forget it and did not do it. Now I am thinking if I would have just took control and just charged to complete my work I would not be in this Cyber
High class.

In my sophomore year my laziness continued to faze me. The F’s I was receiving again was brutal to me because I had already received F’s in the previous year and now they have come back and the F’s was haunting me. I was and I still am missing out on a lot of credits. The classes that I was receiving F’s in my sophomore year was English again and Math. The reason I failed math was because it was so difficult and I was not ready for it. Skyline had put me in Algebra two but I wasn’t ready for it, then I transferred to Intermediate Algebra and I failed that class to because I arrived their late and was lost. Another reason I failed Intermediate Algebra was because I was skipping class because it was so boring in that class and I would also fall asleep so I did not see any point in being their. I also failed Chemistry my sophomore year because I had a very disruptive class, no one listened only a few passed that class, plus the teacher would not teach if we were not on task. Now if you ask me it was the teacher’s fault because she was being a bad teacher to her class.


Now that I am in Cyber High I plan on making up as many F’s as I can. In the summer I made up two F’s one F from Chemistry a semester, and one F from English two a semester of it. I had got a B in English two, and an A minus in Chemistry. That aided me ten extra credits that I lost and now regained. That takes off a little bit of stress because I don’t have to make up so many credits now.

No comments:

Post a Comment