Friday, September 2, 2011

Someone I Admire. Qin Chen

Someone I admire? I have to say Queenie Chan, an online blogger and make-up guru that
makes videos about make-up. Queenie is very warm-hearted, intelligent, creative, and she has
some sort of power where you just can’t help but listen and agree with her. She’s very cheerful
and she never fails to inspire me to live like her. I watched each and every one of her videos
on YouTube; they taught me so many things including cooking and any kind of beauty related
things, she also posted a lot of videos of her going on trips, her pets, or just a day in her life. I
love all of her videos because they help me and she always edit the video with a lot of quotes
on life that can brighten my mind and heart. Her creativity is one of the favorite things I like
about her, she comes up with the most creative ideas, she can use expired make-up to draw a
beautiful portrait. Queenie is very honest to all her viewers, although she got plastic surgery, but
she was brave enough to admit that she has done it, she said there’s nothing wrong with trying
to make yourself more beautiful and feel more confident about yourself, because at one point
your heart will be the only thing that matters. She’s such an animal lover; she owns a dog, a cat,
and a lizard, it’s cute to see videos of them because I love animals also.

No comments:

Post a Comment