Thursday, September 15, 2011

When I am Famous - Keith Britton

If I was in the news for doing something great 10 years down the road , I would be getting my 3000 hit in the mlb. That would be the greatest day of my life if that was to happen. I practice so much on baseball and it would be only right if I turned into a awfully good player. They will call me and tell me that they want to interview me on espn the next morning. They will ask me “how does it feel to get your 3000 hit. I will say its feels really good to be in a group of some of the dynamic players ever to play in the mlb. 3000 is a lot of hits and if you dont stay with it you will not make it to even 100. That is a very rare feat that only the great can get and I hope one day I will be great. They will also ask me why do I love baseball so much. I will say because everything about the sport is great also you can fail 7 out of 10 times and be considered great but it is also a very hard sport. The person that inspired me the most was my aunt because she paid for all of my showcases and all of my college tours I really love her for that because without that exposure I wouldn’t have got putting out there to all of these colleges and get all the experience. Out of high school I was scouted by SJSU they wanted me to come in and play 3rd base as a true freshman. After that happen I knew I was going to be something great or close to it I love baseball and baseball loves me back by letting me get all of those hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment