Thursday, September 8, 2011

Someone I Admire- Brenda B

I admire my parents. I look up to and respect my parents. My parents are hardworking people and I appreciate my parents for being who they are. I think my parents struggled at first and they did it so I can have a better future. My parents have always worked hard since they were little. My dad started working at age fifteen because he had to support his family. My dad is the oldest son my grandmother. My mom is the third youngest. My mom is a hard working person too. I think my parents are good parents who have always cared for me. My parents are always there for me when I need them. Even though I get into argument with them sometimes because of some little thing I think they do it because they care and they want me to be successful. When I get will get older I will help them with what they need because they raised me and have given me what I need to succeed in life. I know that they want me to have a good life in future and I know I will. My parents had always told me they want me to have a better future then them. My mom couldn’t go to high school. I want to get better grades in school to pass and graduate I know that would make my parents proud. They want me to get good grades in school and graduate. I respect my parents and I don’t think they don’t care because I know they do because they always show me they care. Sometimes my parents come home tired and they still have time or the strength to take me to soccer practice or take me somewhere. I really do appreciate what they do for me. Sometimes there are times when they are too busy with work and their tired and they don’t have time to take me somewhere but I understand them. I admire the hard work that my parents to give me a better life. I always see that my parents always try their best. My parents are on time to work and try to do what they have to do. My parents might not have the best jobs but they at least have a job and get paiyed and do what there told to do. Even tho my mom is sick she still finds her strength to get up and go work. They still go to work even tho they dont feel well unless they really feel bad.My parents always know when something is wrong with me and ask me. They always care about if im doing good and school and what my grades are. They get upset when i get bad grades but this year i want to get good grades since i didnt do good sophmore year.I appreciate my parents for alot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment