Monday, October 3, 2011

Working at a football stadium- Keith Britton

If I worked at a football stadium I would want to be a referee . They don’t play but its like they are right there on the field in person. I think that is by far 1 of the best jobs you can have. You have to pay attention 24/7 cause if you miss a call the whole stadium and everyones eyes would be on you. When I was in the game I would ne in charge of putting the ball were its belongs. That is a very hard job cause you don’t have any cameras or anything to pay attention to.
Football is a very exciting sport if you miss one thing you will not know what is going on and being a ref but not knowing what is going on is not smart> the game can be put in your hands if you have to make that serious of a call. Football is a very contact sport you can get killed ran over or anything and being right in the action without any pads on is very dangerous. Everyone has pads on except you so you have to be really careful of you and your surroundings at all time.
I think that is 1 of the best jobs you can have on earth. You also have to be really smart in order to make those calls. I would not want to be the ref that’s on the field that is asking to get ran over by a big 220 pound running back that would not be fun. I would want to be the line judge cause I can see very well and to do that you have to pay close attention to not only the ball but also were the player is at the end of the play.
Also it would be very fun I would be charge of everyone on the field. How would you feel if you can penalize people because you can. Or how would it feel knowing that you can tell other grown men what to do but only if you have to. I would try my best to be the best official I can be because some of them out there are just terrible cause either they don’t like you of they just care about their money and I don’t think that is fair to the players that play their heart out every Sunday to do what they love and that is to play football in front of millions of people and to earn your paycheck.

No comments:

Post a Comment