Monday, August 29, 2011

My Summer - Austin Tern

The best part of summer was finishing summer school. It was a pain having to wake up every morning at 6 just to get ready. Having to stay 2 hours in each class was a pain. I had the same teacher too. Once I was out of summer school, I only had about 3 to 4 weeks left of summer. Those weeks were alright. I tried to do as much as I can. Tried to go out with friends a lot, and if I felt lazy, I just relaxed at home. I could have gone camping, but my family went on August 4th, and summer school ended on August 5th. I couldn’t miss those days either if I was going to go, because I already missed out two days of summer school, and I had finals on the last two days. I went to many BBQs with my cousin at his friend’s house. It’s cool hanging out with them even though they are a lot older than me. When I stay home, I play games with them too. The last week of summer was the best part. Last Saturday was my cousin’s sixteenth birthday. Had all of our friends over and chilled. We watched all of the adults gets drunk and do stupid, but funny stuff. Food was good. Had the best food out. The best one was a noodle called ka Soy. It is a mien thing. Later we went to the park to play some basketball and some football. Some people stayed and play some video games like super street fighter 4 and marvel vs. capcom 3.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Austin,

    You mention playing games with your cousins. My wife and I really love playing cards and dominos. What games do you like to play with your cousins?

    ReplyDelete